MOMMA-KARMA? Here are some tips to move things in the right, loving direction.
1. Remember the good.
2. There's always something good.
3. You don't have to like one another to love one another.
4. "Yes, I understand your point" and, "Yes, I agree with your point," are not the same thing -- they just LOOK THE SAME -- so nod your head yes and save a headache when it's intelligent to do so.
5. You are no longer a child, so stop reacting like one.
6. Your mother is human and is allowed to make mistakes. Love her anyway, after all, she brought YOU into this world, and that can't be all bad!